Silex Technology is seeking a Marketing and Sales Administrator (MSA) to support North America and Europe operations. The Marketing and Sales Administrator helps facilitate the efficient operations of the Marketing and Sales team as well as the Silex Technology America office location.
MSAs primary role is to perform administrative tasks in support of the Marketing and Sales team. MSAs secondary role is to perform office management duties in support of the Silex office.
The MSA role is located at Silex headquarters in Santa Ana, CA. Interested and qualified candidates who meet the specific responsibilities, desired skills, and qualifications outlined in the following job description are encouraged to apply.
The Marketing and Sales Administrator
Is Responsible and Held Accountable to:
- Perform Sales support functions including assisting with Salesforce CRM administration, tracking of partner registrations, and maintaining sales metrics reports
- Work closely within the Marketing team and associated departments to support product co-marketing efforts, campaigns, and tasks
- Perform database administration tasks through Salesforce, Hubspot, and Google Analytics
- Assist in outbound marketing activities through content calendar execution, development and leveraging of targeted email lists, and content production
- Assist in generating marketing collateral and materials including blogs, whitepapers and application notes
- Develop and implement market research via competitive analysis, product matrices, case studies, etc.
- Perform Marketing support functions including, monitoring our social media presence, tradeshow and event support, tracking of marketing metrics, and other responsibility as assigned
- Perform office manager duties including general office housekeeping, ordering of kitchen and office supplies, assisting with guest and visitor accommodations, company event coordination and HR support functions
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Marketing Communications Manager or Vice President of Marketing and Sales
Is Expected To:
- Be flexible, friendly, helpful and outgoing
- Be dependable and a team player
- Exhibit attention to detail
- Learn and understand Silex's business strategy, product offerings, and competitive position
Demonstrates the Following Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and interest in working in a small company environment requiring strong initiative, resourcefulness and customer service skills
- Ability to customize and/or prioritize activities to meet specified goals
- Strong copyediting and proofreading ability
- Ability to move multiple projects forward by working across functional teams and multiple stakeholders
Required Credentials Include:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office. Experience with creative design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Final Cut, PowerPoint, Prezi or similar is a plus
- A shared belief in Silex values to be customer-minded, hard-working, respectful of all, accountable, passionate and always learning
This is a full-time position located in Santa Ana, California. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Silex provides competitive employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Education Reimbursement and other benefits found in the employee handbook. Silex is a professional business casual work environment.