Field Applications Engineering Manager will manage a team of FAE’s as well as be responsible for the support team. The main responsibility of this role is ensuring customer’s successful deployment using silex products. The manager should be well versed in regulatory needs, design needs, and product detail and will be able to act as a lead FAE as necessary. This individual can be utilized by the sales team as a subject matter expert and be involved in customer calls. This is an excellent opportunity to join the team in a very hands-on role which is critical to the success of the company.
- Manage FAE and support team
- Be ‘hands on’ and be the lead FAE at some strategic accounts
- Ensure web and customer portal content drives customer success
- Police and generate policies that drives team success
- Always educating themselves and team to understand the latest hardware, software, and system integration required for Silex’s products
- Occasionally assist sales and be the technical expert on calls
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies
- Demonstrates strong technical background on both hardware and software
- Has experience managing and building teams
- Has proven record of working on a variety of projects in addition to core responsibilities, capable of multi-tasking, and able to change priorities to adjust with business and customer needs
- Executes with urgency and shared accountability
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Minimum of ten years’ experience
EDUCATION & CERTIFCATIONS:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in an Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution is required.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with academic accomplishments, skill set and experience.
Remote, Eastern Time Zone.
Silex provides competitive employee benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Tuition Reimbursement, free snacks and drinks. Silex is a business casual work environment.
How To Apply
For Inquiries please send your resume (pdf or MS Word format) and an introduction e-mail to: