We are looking to add a motivated Marketing Generalist with a strong work ethic for our office in Santa Ana, California. As a full-time Marketing Generalist at Silex Technology America, you will report to the Marketing Manager. You will be a front-line support responsible for developing and promoting marketing content to help build brand awareness and generate interest in our products and services. In this role, you will write, edit, and design marketing materials including brochures, catalog pages, press releases, customer success stories, newsletters, graphics, advertisements, web content, and sales enablement collateral.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create, update, and maintain website content.
- Develop high-quality marketing assets such as product presentations, marketing brochures, sales guides, press releases, white papers, application notes, etc.
- Build engaging storylines and content to effectively convey key messages and value propositions to our target audience.
- Support creation of executive presentations for external and internal audiences.
- Develop comprehensive demand generation campaigns to drive new leads and optimize the lead to customer conversion rate.
- Manage trade show planning and execution.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Develop reports and provide insights to help marketers be effective and nimble. Create output that tells the story behind the data to non-technical team members
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in a technology marketing role.
- Strong writing, storytelling, and copy-editing skills.
- Experience in digital marketing, marketing automation and running projects for technical, B2B companies.
- Familiar with branding and design basics to provide consistent direction internally and to external vendors.
- Familiar with managing Trade Shows and executing to plan.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Canva to edit or create content.
- Understands and capable of managing web page development
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can work well under pressure.
- Self‐motivated, takes initiative and willing to acquire new skills.
- Strong team player
- Experience in developing and leading marketing campaigns, including online advertising campaigns.
- Technical writing experience for B2B audience.
- Experience in using HubSpot and Salesforce for marketing-related activities.
- Experience with graphic design, Visio and the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will report to our office in Santa Ana, California.
Silex provides competitive employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Education Reimbursement and other benefits.
$60,000 to $100,000 per year Full Time
How to Apply
For Inquiries, please send your resume (pdf or MS Word format) and an introduction e-mail to:
Silex, is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, and disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request (Silex is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request).