The Marketing Specialist will report to the Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Specialist at Silex Technology America you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing content to help build brand awareness and generate interest in our products and services. This role will report to the Marketing Manager. In this role you will create & develop marketing content such as brochures, catalog pages, press releases, customer success stories, newsletters, imagery, advertisements, web content, and other collateral to support marketing campaigns and sales enablement for Silex brands. Success will be measured based upon the ability to generate innovative ideas and create content that increases engagement with the business and brands. If you are passionate about storytelling, marketing and have a strong sense of aesthetics to fuel the acquisition, engagement and retention of customers, this role is for you.
- Create and update web content.
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation campaigns to drive new leads and optimize the lead to customer conversion rate.
- Develop, produce, and lead the creation of high-quality marketing assets such as product presentations, marketing brochures, sales guides, etc.
- Build engaging storylines and content to effectively convey key messages and value propositions to our target audience.
- Support creation of executive presentations for both external and internal audiences.
- Manage trade show planning and execution.
- Manage inbound campaigns end-to-end through digital, social, and paid media channels including website, landing pages, SEO, SEM, blog, email/video nurture, webinars, etc.
- Analyze marketing performance using HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other tools (as needed to maximize ROI), analyze incremental effect of marketing efforts; provide insights and recommendations to key decision-makers.
- Develop reports and provide insights to help marketers be effective and nimble. Create output that tells the story behind the data to non-technical team members.
- Optimize and manage KPI's to measure effectiveness of product marketing.
Who Are You?
- Copy Writing and Messaging Expert: You can craft a compelling narrative with an effective content strategy with solid writing skills.
- Storytelling: Passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action.
- Analytics: Use data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization.
- Self-Starting: Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done (even the unglamorous things).
- Curiosity: Desire to know everything about our customer journeys.
- Flexibility: Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Strong writing, storytelling and copy-editing skills.
- Familiar with branding and design basics to provide art direction to vendors.
- Able to articulate and make a case for compelling content.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional ability to manage projects especially in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Basic know-how to use Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign to edit content.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong team player.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in a technology marketing role, with solid experience in strategizing and developing marketing content is a plus.
- Experience using hubspot and salesforce for marketing related activities.
- Experience with graphic design, Visio and the Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with academic accomplishments, skill set and experience. Benefits package is typical of other benefit packages for Marketing Specialists based in this market.
This is a full-time position located in Santa Ana, California.
Silex provides competitive employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Education Reimbursement and other benefits found in the employee handbook. Silex is a business casual work environment.
How To Apply
For Inquiries please send your resume (pdf or MS Word format) and an introduction e-mail to: