Senior FAE Team Lead
We are looking to add a motivated Senior Field Application Engineer (FAE) with a strong work ethic and ability to provide hands-on guidance to other FAE team members for our office in Santa Ana, California.
As a full-time Senior FAE Team Lead at Silex Technology America, you will report to the Director of Sales. You will be a front-line support interface for STA customers and help “bridge the gap” between Sales, Product Management, and Engineering. Ensuring successful deployment using Silex products by demonstrating a high sense of urgency and responsiveness on customer requests, questions, and technical support. This individual will partner with the sales team as a subject matter expert and may be involved in customer calls. As a reliable and customer focused contributor, you will be part of a dynamic and growing organization that values efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Track, manage and resolve customer issues using the Salesforce Case system
- Be well versed in design needs, regulatory needs, and product detail as an assigned FAE on Strategic Accounts
- Serve as the main technical point of contact for customers throughout their evaluation and design with Silex.
- Own and drive processes for customers design with Silex.
- Provide thorough and rapid answers to customer questions as well as proactively ask customer questions on critical information needed.
- Generate RFQ’s for customers to enable quotes or custom projects
- Track and keep up to date notes, customer communications, project status, and customer issues using Salesforce to manage data.
- Maintain and present to the team information about important customer projects using PowerPoint or other various tools during account review meetings.
- “Drive” a customer from evaluation into production, holding weekly customer calls for the most important projects.
- Manage post-sales technical issues and support for customers.
- Provide technical support to customers and manage escalated customer issues from FAE team.
- Develop technical content for customer enablement
- Proactively communicate regularly with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering departments to ensure customer needs and expectations are being met.
- Continued education through attending webinars, reading technical papers, and individual training.
- Provide guidance and training to the FAE team
- Responsible for ensuring FAE team follows the appropriate internal processes
- Assist FAEs in prioritizing their workload, customer accounts, and projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Field Application Engineer
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies
- Demonstrates strong technical background in both hardware and software
- Has proven record of working on a variety of projects in addition to core responsibilities, capable of multi-tasking, and able to change priorities to adjust with business and customer needs
- Executes with urgency and shared accountability
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, enthusiastic, responsible, and dependable team player
- Can work well under pressure
- Self‐motivated, takes initiative and willing to acquire new skills
- Strong logic and reasoning skills to identify strengths and weakness of alternative solutions and approaches to issues as they arise.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
You will report to our office in Santa Ana, California. While this position primarily works in the company’s Orange County office, there is a requirement for national travel to visit customers as necessary.
Silex provides competitive employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Education Reimbursement and other benefits.
$130,000 to $180,000 per year Full Time
How To Apply
For Inquiries, please send your resume (pdf or MS Word format) and an introduction e-mail to:
Silex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our employees are our partners and believe it is essential to protect them. We adhere to CDC guidelines for worker safety.