Posted by Govardhan Shanmuga Sundaram, September 27, 2017
Silex Network Displays for Digital Interactive Classrooms and Learning
As the world today migrates to digital era, education and learning is no exception. Classrooms are becoming more digital these days from traditional chalk and talk. Today's Digital Interactive Classroom requires a robust network infrastructure to utilize new technology. This new way of teaching will change our traditional approach towards education and will help both schools and students to gain a competitive edge globally. The set-up includes a giant Interactive White Board or an All-in-one HD Touch-screen LCD, a super-fast desktop or a laptop or tablet and other personalized device .
With Silex's SX-ND-4350WAN Plus, it is possible to easily connect teachers and students, share content with each other over Wi-fi. Interactive boards, touch displays, monitors, and projectors can be used with the SX-ND-4350WAN Plus to connect devices running Windows, Android, and Chrome OS over WiFi using the SX Virtual Link Display for Education Software from Silex.
- Interactive Image Transmission Including Touch Inputs- Projects the teacher's screen or student's screen on to a interactive board over a dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi connection including touch inputs
- Bidirectional Data Transfer with Various USB Devices - Touch input events transfer over WiFi to the display/interactive board as well as any touch events from the display/interactive board transfer to the computer/laptop/tablet screens
- Robust and Dedicated AP for Classrooms - Provides more stable and distributed network for a better user experience. and can securely connect up to 52 wireless client devices
- Full HD Resolution - (1920 x 1080) resolution ensures high picture quality
- SX Virtual Link Display for Education - Enables various input devices such as touch panels or USB devices to be remotely accessed from other devices on the network using our USB over IP technology
To learn more about our offering please visit our product page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.